Who We Are
Zion Lutheran Church was established in the homes of parishioners in Owego in 1921. Zion relocated to 3917 Waverly Road, just west of Owego, from our previous building on Armstrong Place and Main Street, Owego, in 1961. We are members of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. The people who belong to the local congregations of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod are people of the Bible. The Bible is the sole rule and norm of what we believe, teach, and confess. We have a baptized membership of approximately 100. Holy Communion is celebrated every first, third and fifth Sunday.